Wednesday, October 26, 2011

TWO lightsabers?

I have found an interesting, small flaw. Although I'm not sure how many people saw it, or posted it, I thought some of you might enjoy it.

Uh-huh... Either Anakin got tired of losing his lightsaber, we're hallucinating, or the animators missed something.
Caption: "I'm so tired of losing this blasted lightsaber!"
 Knowing that StarWars.com recently stopped doing caption contests, I realize a few people are disappointed. If you want to see Caption Contests, I'll do some here, but only if you want me to.

May you have a blessed day,
~Ahsoka Tano

4 comments:

  1. I am terrible at Caption Contests but that is very interesting that he has two lightsabers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh yes, caption contests are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha....that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i never noticed that what episode is this??

    ReplyDelete