Friday, November 16, 2012

Ahsoka Vs. Steela

Okay... I'm thinking I may know why Lux likes Steela. Let's compare her to the young Padawan he first kissed, shall we?


I can't be the ONLY person who noticed this... She has fingerless, elbow-length gloves, knee-high boots, a belt that has for straps and a buckle with a similar shape to Ahsoka's. Sleeveless top, similar body shape, something around her neck... weird hair. I know Ahsoka's isn't really HAIR, it's lekku and monterials. Still, I have more similarities. There's a pouch on the back of her belt, something around the top of her head, her boots have the part that comes down around the arch... I really don't need to go on. Basically, Steela looks a lot like Ahsoka and I think that was done purposely.


Really, please tell me I'm not the only one. The only reason I waited so long, was in hopes someone else would make the connection and I could hear their thoughts before I posted and people told me otherwise. What do you think?

Thoughts?

~Ahsoka

2 comments:

  1. I READ IT!!!!!!!!!!! (why am I so proud of this? I don't know. I had sugar. Ignore me.)
    ANYWAY. I DO see the similarities, now that you've pointed it out. I'm not sure if it was done on purpose, though. For example, I'm pretty darn sure the body is being reused from Sugi. But there ARE a whole darn lot of similarities, so chances are at least some of them aren't coincidental.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I agree she looks a lot like Ahsoka. I kind of noticed it before, but you have noted somethings that I never thought about before.

    -James

    ReplyDelete